Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The end of the wonderful day...

What seemed to be a slow starting day ended up very productive and satisfying. The future goals become more and more clear with every experience and new client - that makes me feel very comfortable!

Got to post-production for an old project of mine - old and dry Japanese maple tree leaves - the tree is very young, but the leaves I think are small on big trees too, and when they fall off and crumble.... you can observe a completely different side to them - they become like these little hands and what not! I found so many interesting shapes among them - will never go through all of them here in photoshop! Might make quite an exciting collection actually - with the right processing... *thinks*

This was actually inspired by somebody - of course with my own twist to it, hope you enjoy :).
They made me feel like no dead thing is actually ever dead, it's just in my mind, if I'm allowing it to - it dies. And by it's own, it's just a thing, it's neutral. So I choose to see it as a living thing!


One more...



May be I'll get to do more of these sometime in the future, enough for now, got to deliver photos that are "sponsored" ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment