Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Building the STREET TEAM

Looking for you - actors, musicians, dancers, young and aspiring, taking classes and networking... networking and networking the heck out of your free time!

What you get as a member of Sigen Photography Street Team is: FREE photo shoots, whatever it is that you need - a head shot every once in a while? Album cover? Promotional material? You name it!

All you need to apply is to write here, and tell me that you want to participate in our Street Team and what type of photography services you want to accumulate points towards. I will send you detailed info on how this will work, and all you need to do then is:

post about my photographs, talk about my photographs and direct people in need of professional photographs - to me. Every person you bring in gets you certain amount of points and points can be used for... guess what?? Free Photoshoots!

I hope to meet you soon - being very inspired by your focus and determination to make things happen for yourself and this world.
This is supposed to be a win-win situation for everyone, so if you are not excited to jump on board - please enjoy the website, and come back again, hopefully there will be something here for you next time!

I love to keep in touch with fellow artists. There are always auditions and screenings happening where I work with film and music, and I may need to contact you soon - please do not forget to add this page here and to keep in touch!
Sigen Photography on Facebook

Have a Fantographic day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment