Friday, October 14, 2011

Challenge... and beautiful landscapes...

I don't know if you know this about me - but I can never be challenged. Even if I agree to that - I can never follow through. Don't ask..

And this time, I'm putting up my own - to entertain you for a week with a new beautiful landscape photo that I took within a month. That's hard! Believe me. Once you turn "professional", there's never time to do what you actually wanted to do as a professional.

That's why my first tip to everyone starting out is - write a business plan. It seems like an overhead, but that's something I should have done 3 years ago. I have it now - and love it. It keeps changing at least once a month... and it's hard to follow, but I know it'll work, because my heart is in it, and, most importantly, my vision.

All the words aside...

Here's the Day 1 photograph. Taken in a cute little PA town, the name of which I refuse to post here for convenience purposes:

No comments:

Post a Comment