Thursday, October 20, 2011

Challenge - day 5

My Facebook friends have already seen this one. And if you haven't - here you go. The boy was helping me photograph the beautiful sunset and picked some wildflowers. In those two days of driving around I have been finding these in all sorts of places...


Tomorrow is Friday, I think I missed a day this week - where did it go?
That's what happens when the fall comes. Some people tighten up, toughen up - a lot to do before end of the year. And I will go get ready in a second as well. There's things to do, challenges to face and the best of all - being a mommy to a wonderful boy who is trying so hard to grow up faster. Stop stop - not so fast little one! First - I need to make you proud, then there will be your turn.

Have a magical day my friends!

Don't forget to look me up on Facebook.com/irina.smirnova and to like our page under Sigen Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment