Saturday, October 15, 2011

Challenge - day 2

Today was an unusual day. In a way that... I did everything that I would expect myself to usually do on a Saturday. Only, I never do any of these things.

I guess it's a good start to something new.

Here's today's "challenge" photo. Lucked out with this one...

You know, you drive around all day in Pennsylvania, you think - there's nothing to take a GORGEOUS picture of, except for people around you, but for some reason they refuse to participate in all the fun, they call you "paparazzi" and what not...

And then you pull out of your own driveway, and see this...

And you put the car on the reverse and back it up, grab the tripod and the camera, swap the lenses...

And forget that you were supposed to be going out for dinner, and you wear this gorgeous long skirt with heels and what not. And your earrings get stuck in camera gear...

But you are one with it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment