Friday, April 2, 2010

Learning from my 6 year old...

I was in town today for an assignment and had my son with me. To keep him entertained I told him he can be a photographer too and have fun. Gave him my small (but pretty good) point and shoot, showed how to use it, shortened the straps a little and off he went.



I did my shots, he did his, we went to eat and on a ride home he showed me his photos.... I was floored with what I saw.

You be the judge, I will post his images shortly - these are just some of my snaps from our walk, but being inspired by "The Sandpit" (c) Sam O'Hare, I couldn't help :)





What keeps amazing me is that in 6 years of living here near the city, most of the stuff I discovered was in just one last year - check out this building!

Have a fantographic day and see you again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment