Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our first music video...

When your good client asks you to do something you have never done, but want to do real bad and you know the right people - you go for it. Another reason was - Sami believed in me. He said (and I quote) - you are amazing, you will do a wonderful job. So, naturally, I said I'll try! 

By that time I knew this great cinematographer - Piero Basso - and he kindly agreed to help out. I think we worked very well together and I certainly enjoyed the challenge of producing and even directing it a little bit. I also tried to take lots of pictures and have put together this little teaser using some of the material. The whole thing was filmed with my Nikon D300s, which was  a pretty cool thing to do, if you know the challenges. So, look out for the post about that... And let me know what you think of this teaser show :)



Some pics from the action...



That steadycam is one thing I want and can't get (yet)! Good thing there are rentals...




No comments:

Post a Comment