Wednesday, April 25, 2012

More Leica M9 shots...

Ah, how I am enjoying these Leica shots...
Such a high quality... such great colors... sharpness... I should be hooked. Really hooked.
Good thing I learned to detach myself from all these earthly pleasures...

Oh, who am I kidding. Of course I'm buying it for my birthday. May be not the upcoming one, but who knows!

I was told to order it now, because apparently (even though all online shops claim it ships within 14 days) it takes months to get it (boy, I hope that was a big exaggeration!). But I know my favorite store will get it for me fast enough. They are cool that way..

So this is still in the backyard...


And from 'burbs into the city we go... one of the coolest buildings in the city - Reuters. So photogenic..


With my eyes - I was hoping he was giving ME the look, but oh well.


Just a shot of Times Square. All details very sharp when it's blown up on my screen.


Nice range huh?..


Until we meet again... have a Magical Day!

1 comment: