Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coming and going

Can't remember where I read this, but the notion was new then and grasped my attention for a few months straight, now all of a sudden I recall the wisdom of it...

... we shouldn't get attached to any people in our lives no matter how sweet or sour the relationship was. Once they brought us a lesson and taught it - they leave. And mourning over what happened and didn't happen is a silly waste of energy.

Though some people I will never be able to completely let go of. These are who held my hand through happy and rough times. These are whose hand I held as well.

You know who you are :)

Some pics from Coney island a few weeks/days ago... my son so reminds me of me. Fascinated with same things I was when I was little. Sea glass, seagulls, sea sand...
















Wishing a wonderful night to all of you out there~

No comments:

Post a Comment