Tuesday, September 7, 2010

what have I learned today!

A friend sent me a link to wikipage, which I wanted to tell my mom about because we love musing over these kinds of mysteries, and she goes and tells me that she knows all about him and wrote his scientific work and that there's also a documentary about him, which I found on youtube - check this out!

A man from Latvia built one of the most mysterious things on the planet. Aside from being a very original man...



It's obvious that these days his work is being used as a tourist attraction and some information might have been "pulled out of the finger", but one truth remains - how could one man build such a structure?

*Mesmerized*

PS: here's the wiki page if you're interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment