Monday, September 6, 2010

On FILMS.... also - Happy Labor Day!

I hope you're having a wonderful time - wherever you are...
We've been blessed with wonderful sunny weather and I've done a lot of work, even though it's a weekend and there's a lot going on around me that attempts at breaking my focus and stealing my scattered attention.

I just had this thought that I can't remember the time when I used the term "movies" in place for any motion picture. And this past year I've clearly defined the difference between a "movie" and a "film".

When I hear my husband watch something where there's a lot of shouting, shooting, engine revving and other noises - it definitely falls into a category of a movie to me, no matter how good the rating is :).

What's FILM to you? What sense defines a good FILM worth watching? What was the last FILM you watched that you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment