Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a little sneak peek...

Two days ago had what's likely to be the longest shooting day in my history...

Probably sounds normal to more mature fashion photographers, but I left the house that morning around 8am and came back only at 10pm.

All that day I spent shooting beautiful jewelry on beautiful ladies. And then some without the ladies...

Had so much fun that even when my feet got tired and swollen /and even when I was already in bed after a steamy shower/ - I couldn't sleep! So much good energy... ahh

This one I composed while going over the images that are going to be used for designer's editorials... I'll tell you more about her when I post the real work we were after, this is just something I quickly put together while going over all the shots... yes, all 16GB of them.... *yaaaaawn*

I just hope I'll sleep much better tonight :).

And I'm wishing you the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment