Friday, August 20, 2010

thank you :)

In the past few months I've received several e-mails from some of the website visitors saying that they are very happy to have stumbled upon my work, saying that I'm an inspiration to them.

And since I never knew what to say to that, except "thank you", I decided to post here in a reply to the latest letter.

It came from someone from craigslist I think... I don't recall how it happened, because I don't hang there at all, except for when I'm looking for something used... in any case, I don't remember posting any ads for my business on craigslist, but there the message came, and it felt very good.

If you are one of the people who thinks that I inspire them in any way - THANK YOU for thinking that way! This fulfills my purpose :).

After all, the medium doesn't matter. Whether it's a photograph, a story, an experience... I find the little things - reminders of the opportunity. Possibility. I see the possibility and reach for new experiences. That's inspiration to me.

And you know what? You are a huge inspiration as well. You showing up in my life, saying something that nice about my work or me in general - inspires me to go on and try more things.

That's enough about me. Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment