Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shop the Chameleon

I do web photos for a new online fashion boutique www.ShopChameleon.com on a regular basis, but one time we were doing a whole bunch of leggings and hired a beautiful model (Stephanie Hancock) to pose for us. Unfortunately all the shots were from the waist down (although she has such beautiful legs, they're still worth looking at, I swear!), so when the boutique owner said we can take a promo sample for her with all kinds of pieces that she sells at her online store - I jumped up with excitement. Quickly set up the light, Stephanie was changed into what you see and we quickly did what we could without any hair or make up....



Thank you Stephanie, for good times and kind words. I hope we can shoot again soon enough. I definitely didn't spend proper time playing with you ;)

Oh, and don't forget to check out this new addi(C)tion to their collection - it's for REtAiL addicts, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment