Monday, August 23, 2010

Continuing about our flight to Cape May

...

You must've seen a post last week with all the photos from the flight my friend took me on board of. This is why you're back, right?
We went to Cape May. It was a very hazy day, hence a lot of post-production adjustments...

But here is the most exciting part (for me at least) - I've seen photos like this only in the book by my favorite aerial photographer, called "Earth from above" and was so envious! Oh, the life he must lead...

Going around the planet with wonderful team (who are all friends by now I bet), in helicopters and small airplanes - he must have a license or two himself by now.... *dreamily*

Ooops... what was I saying?

Ah, that's right. Well, just enjoy these, they're from all around Cape May and some Atlantic city.







The rest of them can be seen on my flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment