Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fear of heights!

Well, not exactly, but...

My good friend is making his way through his commercial rating right now and he... he took me flying with him! And I see that there's no real difference for me - whether it's me who's piloting the airplane or him... the thrill if being up high in such a small pot like cessna is unique and unforgettable.

And I get to practice aerial photography as much as I like.

This time we flew to Cape May (wow! think about it... minutes of flight replaced hours of driving) and this is what I got...

Airplane that took us up:


In the cockpit... I was concentrating on getting both of us in the shot, and forgot to smile


Greg was very focused on doing all the talk with towers... looks very serious here. Was a busy day, despite all the haze too! Don't you love how people do their fields these days? Everyone's getting smarter, better, etc. I can't forget the phrase - laziness is the wheel of our progress :)


I can never catch clouds reflections in rivers. That's a challenge I'm taking on our next flights. I'll be looking out for clouds reflections in rivers and lakes.


And that's in Princeton I believe... one gorgeous town *sigh*... miss it


Highways are always fun to observe from above. But I'm bored photographing them in the daylight by now. Have quite an extensive collection of those. Gotta switch to a different time



There's a whole bunch more photos from that flight. And those that are coming are even more exciting, so keep coming back!

There's also a video coming up, but that might take me forever with all the work I need to do. So... if anybody really wants to see what I did, you better keep reminding me.

Until later... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment