Monday, July 5, 2010

Pricing information

Since I can't seem to figure out how to publish pricing using my SmugMug galleries, I've decided to post them right here, in a blog.

It's no secret, and that way I can link the articles up to the Contact page so everyone can see them. They are subject to change and depend on the availability, but all I'll do is go back and edit them right here in the blogger. Would that be nice? I think so.

So, look out for the package descriptions, hourly charges explained and À la carte service charges here on the blog in the coming week.

How was your weekend? :)
Ours was fabulous. Aside from hubby setting up Japanese terraces in our garden and fireworks that we went to watch like VIP (free parking in my studio, special place to view and photograph from my hubby's office) - it was nice, quiet, and I even managed to get some creative work done.

Feeling blessed with such wonderful life~

Have a fantastic day/week/.../life!

No comments:

Post a Comment