Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The best things happen when they're meant to!

A charming lady - jewelry designer (www.LadyMadeTreasure.com) - hired me to do a small casual shoot for the article displaying her new pieces for kids.

The models were fabulous and aside from it being the most hot&humid day this year (until this day, I guess *lol*), the work was easy and fun.

I always like to find out what other kids like (having a boy growing up), so, naturally, I asked them if they found things funny what boys do/like, and it created this whole energy when they would tell me about their games and how they treat each other (chasing around the house, I believe was their fave)...



Another thing I notice when I shoot in Manhattan on location is that there is always somebody who comes up to me asking for a card - needing this picture done, or that concept worked on. Kind of makes you think that in Manhattan photographers don't really need offices or marketing programs - just keep shooting on streets and all :).

Till later~...

No comments:

Post a Comment