Thursday, July 8, 2010

How to choose photos

I end up taking a lot of pictures of the same stuff. Especially when there're people involved - their expressions change quite a bit in a moment, and I want to be able to select the best one. And sometimes you end up with a bunch of good ones and then it's hard to pick. Especially if you are photographing your own son *lol*.

What do I do????

I find asking people around is the best thing. They haven't been "there" and own a live perception of the photograph you show them. That's another reason to love facebook. I posted 5 pics there yesterday and received about 20 different responses clearly indicating which of the five they like best. And it helped me to understand how I judge my own photos too. He was holding his breath on one of them, I (as a mommy) just love that precious one, he was almost completely covered in mist in another one, you can't even make a face out of it, etc.

Thanks all of you for the help! I cherish our relationship :)

Oh, and here's the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment