Monday, April 26, 2010

Rooftop access!

Norah Jones gently humming from my speakers, freshly brewed coffee on the table, and one-on-one time with photoshop make any rainy morning perfect for me. Especially after such a perfect weekend when I had no work done - absolutely.
Rain blew my shoot in Manhattan on Sunday and I happily stayed home, did book report with our son, went to WholeFoods (always a happy thing), Home Depot (got some stuff to finish up the studio - cheers to that, huh...) and a bunch of other things that can never wait.

Now that those things are done, I can dedicate myself to reality of working towards having everything "Established" on the photography side. Still a lot of things to do, and even though I'm much closer to the desired state of mind than I was a year ago - in the past few months nothing has changed much, except that I got much much busier, and there was no time to actually finish the studio and hold an open house (studio-warming) party :).

But that's coming up soon! Stay tuned and if you'd like to be on the list - join my network on Facebook and/or LinkedIn.

And this is what I wanted to show you, aside from a very talented model - Boris - who I had enormous pleasure to work with... you can check out what we see from the roof of the Neumann Leathers building.





Have a fantastic day :)
Wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment