Saturday, June 25, 2011

Law of attraction in action! Random thoughts from today...

First I buy a bunch of gear for road trips and camping...
Then I decide to go on a road trip so I can use it all.

Yeah, that's exactly how it works with thoughts too! You tell yourself long enough you are a ermmm... Singer, for instance - and you end up being one, just because you thought of it so much, and now you better be one!

Today, as I laid out all my gadgetry in the car and we took off - my son was watching his movie on a portable dvd player that I used for previews at shoots. And I thought to myself... Well, I already wrote what I thought.

On the other note -

For the first time in my life saw a real submarine (Penn's Landing in Philly). It's a museum, we got to go down and all. Conversation with my son:

Me: I cannot believe this is the 1st time I see a real sub. I'm pretty old, for Pete's sake!
A: yes, I cannot believe that either. Even I already saw some..
Me: I should probably make a wish.
A: make a wish.
Me: all right, I'm making a wish.
...
Me: do you wanna know what I just wished for?
A: yes.
Me: to see more submarines - these things are phenomenal!
A: now your wish won't come true, cause you told me.
Me: ah, boo... I better stay long enough in this last one then.

I think they should have it in a "Please Touch" museum. Although some things on it I would not!

Tomorrow we are seeing Mummies. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment