Thursday, January 20, 2011

New project... Gone wild

Since life of a photographer (once they gone professional but haven't quite reached the rising moment of their specific dream jobs) can become pretty mundane during winter and there's nothing much to write about - I decided to be a little more controversial and post here about a certain experiment I'm undertaking. It will serve in two different ways. One - in case there is anybody out there interested in reading this - it might be useful, no matter what the result is. And two - I will tell you this secret just once - I don't have a very good discipline in finishing what I start if the subject lies outside of the goals I've set up on my "must do in three months" list. And this is definitely low in priorities. So I need encouragement, support and demand of the progress. Which I hope you will provide, whether in comments, emails or phone calls (ok, ok - it only seems like I've got too much time on my hands - you'll see that this shouldn't take away much of my daily free minutes.

So - what is the deal?

I am going to try and stick to Norbekov's vision improvement routine for a month and see if anything changes.

I will
1) go to the vision store and have them examine my eyes.
2) do daily exercises and post about them as often as I can.
...
3) go to the vision store and have them examine my eyes in a month and see what's happening.

And if there's any interest in exercises I chose for myself - I will certainly describe them - just let me know.

This is all I've got for now. Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that eyes are muscle that can benefit from exercise, and I know there are exercises for focusing problems. I'm curious to learn whether they help and in what way they help. Are you targeting any particular improvement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced that the exercises would simply teach a muscle to work autonomously. I might be wrong, but it makes a lot of sense to me to think that all it's about is - us being too lazy to use them and then the muscles stop working of course... no training - no power, you know?

    I'm shortsighted. Nothing too bad, but I MUST wear glasses while driving or operating an airplane.
    I also squint a lot to see objects in the distance.

    All of this I'm very used to and it doesn't bother me. But I enjoy the idea of "mind over body" a lot!

    ReplyDelete