Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lake George...

Most of us here in NYC area heard of Lake George. Very few saw it from the air. I would not say I know which way it's more beautiful. I think from the ground it is definitely breathtaking. From the air... well, it's still very far from all the seriousness of Lake Powell down south... but look how - ahhh!


Illustrating the power of the circular polarized filter... A little twist and a photograph looks completely different. What do you say?


No wonder so many spend their vacations there... huh? :)

I didn't practice any Norbekov today. The day was emotionally very draining and I barely made myself sit at the computer instead of curling up and falling asleep to recover. Here's to a better tomorrow!


Have a wonderful night~

No comments:

Post a Comment