Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's happening lately...

I just realized that all the updates I've been writing here were sitting in saved drafts, unpublished *lol*. Always running around, I don't have a chance to finish many things right away. Before I used to worry about that, and now I see that it's even better this way. Things I do - mature over time - and become even better when I get to finish them.

Flying comes easy these days - instructor began reprimanding me for not being careful enough anymore. I used to be so frightened that all my turns were perfect and all my landings had to be done with a slip or some other technique to lose altitude fast, if not a go-around. Now I'm being asked to keep the altitude ... keep the altitude :).

I guess it's a sign of progress - fear is gone, now I'm looking for my "sweet spot", where technique and joy of flying balance each other.

The Company is turning into an LLC, you'll get the update.

My marketing plan is maturing into something I will soon be able to write about, all in all - I love what it is turning into. I can't wait to be able to share with you guys!

The website is changing slightly, soon will undergo some very serious changes - it's a work in progress. So stay tuned! It will be a lot more interesting.

But the most important update is that I get to enjoy the life I always dreamed of - freedom and time to pursue things I always looked for and developing the skills I always admired in others. These are what my days are full of and I wish the same to you.

Cheers~

PS: oh and the synctxt is fun, but no more, I don't think I'm keeping it :). Well, may be just for another month, to see if there's really any help. Right now I have all 10 alerts and don't think I want to change any. They come quite useful most of the time. As reminders.

No comments:

Post a Comment