Thursday, May 14, 2009

Synchronicities?

This morning a friend suggested to check out http://www.synctxt.com/. They offer a 7 days trial to folks who believe in synchronicities (which I do), so I subscribed :).

At first I thought they're going to alert me with their own texts. Upon further research I find out that I need to write my own alerts (up to ten) and they will be sent to me periodically (phone or email).

These alerts are intended to help stay focused, present, or simply serve as useful reminders, or inspiration.

Some examples that people use are as simple as YES, NO, or MAY BE (like a magic 8 ball *lol*), and some remind themselves to focus on projects they're supposed to work on. Others put in inspirational quotes.

All in all, this is a fun tool to me, and I thought I'd share my experiences with it here.

So far I entered these alerts:

1) Let go

2) Where are you going?

3) Visualize it

4) Time to get cracking

5) Get it out there

No comments:

Post a Comment