Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lobsters and things

A friend brought me some fresh coffee from Hawaii - a place I haven't been to yet. I believe if I walk out the door and ask the first 10 people I meet - Have you been to Hawaii? All 10 answers will be Yes!
The coffee was accompanied by a box of macadamia chocolates.

Guess what I am doing now? *sip* *crunch*

Post-processing a lot this week. Since paid projects take priority I fell way behind on personal projects, and bless these two days of peace and quiet - I can finish off some things that have been waiting. So watch out, things are about to get much more graphic here.

First of all - allow me to introduce you to my new friend Lobster :)



He has recently published his second book that tells about the path of his spiritual enlightenment and lessons he learned (and we can too) from the relationship between him and his girlfriend.

By the way, the day I photographed him in my studio, he also met our little rabbit, who unfortunately was limping at that time, and applied some energy medicine on him, and the next day the little one looked much more alive and kicking.

You can see more of him in my Galleries, on his Facebook, Twitter and pretty much everywhere else too.

And oh, by the way, Hawaii don't grind their coffee too coarse *sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment