Sunday, April 12, 2009

Few more photos from Tent Rocks canyon trail

There were these rock Gardens, I'm not afraid to use that word - they looked so beautiful. A friend of mine argued the other day that everything that's done by a person isn't natural. We were talking about flower arrangements, how they don't look that perfect and beautiful in Nature, not the way a person with a skill can arrange them. And I thought that's not true, there should be beautiful places that inspire people to create these arrangements.

And then I looked through these photos and thought to myself that this is the perfect example - fallen rocks.. How they create lines and move your attention, take you into more peaceful state of mind.





Shadow and light..



Almost at the top of the trail..



My friend on the trail besides the huge rock that fell down some time ago:



Resting and enjoying the vista:

No comments:

Post a Comment