Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for today?

I still cannot believe how lucky I got this year. I'm definitely very thankful for the circumstances that lead me to transition into a full time photography business. And for all the people that made it happen for me. Even if they don't realize it, heheh.

When I think more of it, the only thing I can be thankful for is really the PEOPLE in my life. Yes, I'm grateful for my family, yes - the roof over my head and the meal in my family's stomach, but that we're all thankful for. I'm talking about all these amazing people who have been my friends for years, and those I've met these past months. Who have supported and inspired, became new friends and/or new clients, new partners in business, all of you who are reading this - you mean so much in my life, and none of this would have happened without you.

So, I'm thanking you, every single day of my life, for being you, for living your dream, and by that, making my dreams come true.

Big hugs, best wishes, and I hope you're lavished by the love and attention of those close to you, as much as I am today :).

No comments:

Post a Comment