Saturday, June 13, 2009

More studio work...

You know how it always seems that your "trying to make it big" is harder than everyone else's? I guess I mostly mean it profession-wise. Photography field is pretty competitive, but it's nothing comparing to lives of new musicians. This is probably why it is such an honor for me to photograph for them.

These are old friends of mine 's band members - Bill and Jaime.

We worked in a private studio in Manhattan to achieve the looks they all needed for their promotion. There were (counts in her mind) one... two... three... omg!.. about ten people I had to photograph that night!

Everyone came out nicely, and these I post here with their permission to display one of the most fun and challenging shoots I had to do this spring:







No comments:

Post a Comment